Friday, August 20, 2010
Laugh Out Loud
WOW! I'm simply beside myself, speechless to say the least and that's not an easy thing for me to be. You see, I've been blogging for little over a year and have 132 posts of randomness. Not that my posts are 'all that' or anything special, especially compared to some of the ones I've read out there in blog land but....here's where my drum roll comes in...
Laffylady at http://livingwithlaughter.com/?p=2328 gave me the honors and posted one of my stories.....TaDa!! Can you believe it?? I can't, I'm still pinching myself. So humor me if you will and head over there, I'd love to know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Yay! I will have to check it out.
That was cute!! Sometimes I feel like that on these scorching Arizona days but definitely not cuz of hot flashes. I do have a little furnace inside me but she just keeps me warm instead of burning me to death! Looking forward to the cooler winter months when being pregnant will thicken my blood and make me enjoy the weather even more!
Congrats on being 'blog published'.
Congrats!
WAHOOOOO!!! Congrats on the LOL post - just read it and laughed my bottom off (well - it's still there, but I did laugh hard!) Great story, dear! CONGRATS!
I liked your post - esp where you manhandle your hubby's face - Cracked me up. My wife will literally just 'SNORT' real loud when I snore and I'll wake up with a recurring dream of a crazed wild pig preparing to disembowel me. (Ok a little dramatic but you get the point) Cute Post. Keep up the entertaining blog! W.C.C.
You totally deserve it!
I'm on my way over now!
OH wow.. thats cool! Congrats!
You're so famous!!! Congrats! :)
Wow, you're in the big leagues now, you've been published! :)
How cool is that!! I'll go see it now!
Post a Comment