Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mirror, Mirror....

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who's the fairest horse of all?
                                 
                                                     

22 comments:

Mom of 12 said...

I saw your comment on Utah Mom. I want to be in your ward! The actually fed you lunch?
Where do I sign up?
Sandy
www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com

the fowlers said...

if i looked like her, i'd stare in the mirror all day too. :)

Kristina P. said...

This is a great way to start my morning!

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Ahh... she is of course!! Look at her pretty pink halter.

Amy said...

Haha, that's cute. I love horses.

Jenny Lynn said...

LOL>....cute!!!

Connie said...

Every pretty girl needs a mirror handy to check out how the hair and makeup look...tooooo funny.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh that is funny!!!!
I didn't realize horses were so vain!

Destiny said...

Black Beauty of course!

wendy said...

ha ha, I love this. Must be her refection on your horse trailer???
and I am assuming it is a mare as she has on a pink halter.
We just took 3 of our horses in to be broke...they'll be gone almost 2 months.
Our quarter horse is sad.........so we will have to try and ride him every day.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet..a buddy! :D

Laura Marchant said...

Oh my gosh I love it!

Tracey said...

Great pictures! So cute. :)

tattytiara said...

How sweet!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Ha ha ha!!! That's awesome.
Kind of reminds me of my daughter.....

Cindi said...

Why the long face?

What a fun picture. I love horses. And yes, even though my own ward is great, yours sounds especially fantastic. I'm going to push for a "luncheon" next year for Mother's Day too. :)

Anonymous said...

So funny--did you just find her there checking her look?

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

hahaha she knows beauty when she see's it.

Sherie Christensen said...

Great Picture!

Rachel said...

That is darling!!! (My horse would have been snorting at the intruder from 50 yards away)

W.C.Camp said...

Wow that is a gorgeous picture. I guess it proves that even horses can be PRETTY IN PINK !!! W.C.C.

Emmy said...

LOL! that is so totally awesome!!!