One of gals I work with went into the staff lounge to use the restroom. It's one of the rare moments we get in preschool so we take them as quickly as we can. As she walked into the bathroom she got punched in the nose with an overwhelming smell of stench.
Somebody........ forgot to use the courtesy spray she thought, but to make matters worse, not only did the bathroom smell like a sewage tank, the toilet seat was smeared with poo.
Appalled, she walked straight into the office and asked the secretary to summon the custodian.
While she's explaining her distress over the stinky situation to the secretary, the principle overhears what's being said and takes an interest in the conversation.
After my coworker finishes her story, the principle puts his hands on his hips and in his authoritative voice says, "Well I hope a kid didn't go in the staff lounge and use the bathroom."
The secretary looks up at him in disgust and says, "I hope it WAS a kid!"
One can only hope....
21 comments:
Lol and ewe! Yes let's hope it was a kid
Oh dear, now they need a sniffer dog to find out the culprit. I hope it was a kid too but i doubt they would leave such a stench... lol JB
No doubt! We usually walk in to find pee all over, but never the other one, thank goodness!
Sick!
My first thought was a kid but either way....ewwwwwww!
No Kidding...my 2nd husband (I know, sounds like a soap opera) is a teacher
and he always told me
sometimes the staff restroom was WORSE then the students
what's up with that
seriously....who does stuff like that...
grrrross
Since working in a large office I have seen almost everything in the restroom....everything but that. BUT close. Oh yuck!
Oh my goodness- this made me laugh so hard! How gross, but how funny! Thanks- I needed a good laugh at the end of this long day- :)
Oh, my!! Surely a teacher did not do that...do you think? I would certainly hope not. One never knows what they will find in school with any age students. I bet that was quite stinky. Hugs
That is too funny, I had to read it to the family tonight! The principal -- oh my. you make my day.
I think it must have been the principal. :)
No, really, I hope it was a kid. Yuck.
That is just plain disgusting. I feel for the person that has to clean up the mess. Custodians have a dirty job, but someone has to do it. I appreciate what they do. I can't stand nasty facilities.
Sadly, it was probably an adult! I've worked with a few disgusting people in the past... no idea how to behave like civilised people in the bathrooms :-(
Oh man. I hope it was a kid!
LOL LOL LOL
I have tears in my eyes from laughing. :)
I truly and sincerely hope it was a kid. LOL
Poor Custodian!!!! That's nasty. Can you imagine if it WASN'T a kid?? Oy! Yuck.
Super gross!
That's a silly principal to get all made over a little poo. S&^T happens! :)
Oh my hell! Sorry but that deserves a hell!
Gag!
I do hope it was a kid too.
Why,why why?!?!?!? Unfortunately, I've seen adults do things just like that . . . or worse . . . don't ask!
Ha! That's a good line! I hope it was a kid, too.
OY!
That is hilarious. Totally didn't see that one coming.
But I smelled it from a mile away ;)
Post a Comment