My son was telling his sons
you have fingers and toes
A head with eyes, nose and a mouth.
Your just like a big person.
Except you can't walk, you don't have any teeth,
and you need someone to wipe your butt.
Actually, you're more like an......... old person.
Photography by Katie Wells






19 comments:
Are you enjoying heaven? Silly question,huh?
OMGoodness!!! How precious and adorable. Nothing could be wrong with the world when you have two little angel babies to kiss on. {SMILE}
these photos are stunning! So precious!
How true, the circle of life. The pictures are adorable and that last one is just too cute.
Wishing you many blissful hours of grandma fun, a Joyous and Healthy New Year.
Hugs,
JB
Absolute miracles.
OH MY GOOOOOOSSH!!!! SO cute!! Dah, I'm dying over here. Congratulations, Grandma!!
Funny post, by the way. :D
Beautiful. Being a grandma is wonderful!
Circle of Life is a very good title for this! Oh those babies are so sweet!
awesome! I love all the photos but the first one of him holding their little heads is stunning.
Happy New Year!
Beautiful pictures! They are so sweet. Congratulations. What are their names?
They are beautiful.
I bet you are in heaven.
Happy new year!
LOVE THE PHOTOS they are so beautiful or wait should I say handsome no...I think while they are new I can say beautiful.....I can beat that they are beautifully handsome!!!
I am over joyed for you and this wonderful grandparenting experience!
So funny! The babies are beautiful! What a fun time to have new little ones.
Sandy
Lol too funny. And love these pictures!! Oh sweet babies.
Hahahahah! That's funny! And you still need to pick your magazine!
Those are awesome pictures of precious boys!
That is funny! And look at those precious babies!
Ha ha! That is hilarious! Glad you captured it so you can share it with them when they are TRULY old enough to appreciate it :)
They are just beautiful! Congrats!
Haha! Very cute!!!
Post a Comment