It's the time of year where costumes come out and kids get ready for Halloween. Batman, Spiderman, Snow White and every other kind of Princess and super hero will swarm the neighborhoods collecting treats which, goes without saying, will keep them on a sugar high for weeks to come.
Our Preschool also partakes in the Halloween festivities.
If you were to visit our classroom you would see spiders, pumpkins and sweet candy decorating the walls.
You would also see us dancing and singing to Halloween songs.
My all time favorite is: Witches Brew by Hap Palmer
Besides the songs and artwork, the kids also enjoy dressing up in the costumes we have available.
You see, real girls aren't afraid to wear football uniforms and play construction worker…..provided she has her handbag that is...
We also have another little girl who comes dressed up everyday with matching shoes no matter the outfit.
I believe her mother is creating a shoe…...monster.




6 comments:
Love the Halloween art projects. And what CUTE shoes!
I love the shoe girl! I'll bet her mommy is a shoe monster too. Poor daddy.
I love all the art projects. So cute. I'm sure school was a challenge today with all the sugared up kiddos.
The candy corns are so cute. And I have to admit, I DO love all the little shoes!!!
That sweet little girl already owns more shoes that I do. Mine don't match my outfits that well. Wonder if she is going to think that she has to have shoes for every outfit?!
Cute art projects.
Ohmyword... those shoes are adorable (all of them), but I can imagine that gets costly after awhile!
I do love the uniform/purse combo! :)
I came to check on my most loyal blog friend. I liked this post, but I loved the one you did about your cute twin grandbabies. Who takes their pictures? They do such a good job! I hope you are doing well. I just thought I'd let you know I was thinking of you, and I have been grateful for you because you have been so kind in all of your comments to me, and have often made my day brighter! Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment