Once the spring thaw rolls around we start planning.
My brothers have the advantage of seeing them more frequently as they live on the same side of the mountain as our parents.
So when we planned on Mother's day weekend for them to come our way I didn't feel guilty at all not having to share my mom.
My parents arrived on Thursday and left on the Monday following Mothers Day. Four days of togetherness and fun.
We visited some touristy spots in our area, one being a Native American museum
We weren't allowed to take any pictures of the displays but managed to get one of us inside.
Then we went about the little town which is known for their historic murals on the buildings and stores.
Each mural had an interesting story behind it, especially how it pertained to the building it was painted on.
My parents are in their 80's and they still continue to amaze me with their playful personalities.
After our tour about the town we enjoyed a yummy frozen yogurt treat.
We had a wonderful church service on Sunday. I really appreciated the talks on honoring motherhood and celebrating woman.
My in laws came over for Sunday dinner. It just warms my heart having two very special mothers in my life.
My husbands mom, and mine.
I don't know what I'd do without these two incredible woman. Both have taught me so much and continue to do so.
As far as my mom goes, I hope I have this much energy when I'm 82.
4 comments:
Hopefully, It's hereditary..You are very lucky!!
It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend---love the pictures!
Oh wow!!!! I hope I am have as energetic as your parents. They look like a lot of fun to be with!!!
It is very nice to meet you, Saimi. Thanks for visiting my blog. You are blessed to be able to share Mother's Day with your parents and your MIL. I enjoyed your photos very much. Looks like you had a fun time touring with your parents and they do seem to enjoy life. I look forward to following along and I hope you'll visit me when you can. I live in Georgia.
Post a Comment