Thursday, October 28, 2010

VICTORY!!!!

Three cheers for AMY! I couldn't be more excited. Amy, with her ever so smart blog, put herself out there on a post called, "Ask me something." At first I didn't know what to ask, she's already an amazing cook, photographer, and crafter and since her blog speaks for its self, I was left speechless.

But then it came to me, I knew what I wanted to ask. Are you ready for this? I wanted to know how to post a link...I know, I know, kindergarten stuff but remember I'm still in preschool.

Instead of laughing at me, she answered my question and now I know how to post links!!  So without further ado, since I've always wanted to do this, "you can find me HERE today!

Thanks Amy!!

6 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

lol this made me smile! I remember asking people similar questions because the blogging world is so overwhelming at first. Who am I kidding it's still overwhelming now!

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Yeah for you! Cute t-shirt story.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I'm so glad you were able to make it work! Thanks for the bloggy love. Your students are blessed to have you, but even more, I think you are blessed to have them!!

Laura said...

Hooray for your victory! I totally understand where you are coming from. I've lost count on the number of times I've called Leanne with a blog question. Now, if I can just learn how to design my own header!

TisforTonya said...

I think I need a personal bloggy guru... still working on SO many little "kinks" after 3 plus years... shouldn't I BE the guru by now???

Amy said...

Do you suppose Amy knows how to draw a line thru a word (cross it out) on a blog? I can't figure out how to do that one. ;)