No, I'm talking about a different bachelor who's heart was won by this lovely lady whom in turn, received the final rose.
The wedding wasn't televised and viewed by millions, rather the contrary. It was embraced and attended by family and friends.
| The bachelor standing between his brother the best man and his father |
| Hum, Does this mean another wedding's in sight? |
Among everything else, I enjoyed spending time with my sister and mother.
| My sister, my momma and me |
| Together forever |
Although neither the bride nor groom were famous before their big day but you might see them in the tabloids after all due to the abundance of Paparazzi' at the reception. Every time you turned around you would bump into one with their camera. True to form they didn't care whose space they invaded, it was all about the picture.
29 comments:
Too cute! Congrats to the newlyweds! Everybody looks great!
O.M.G. THE CUTEST POST! Thank you for sharing those pics. I actually got teary-eyed at all the obvious joy and love. And the bride's dress is stunning.
Everyone looks so beautiful! Congrats to them!
How sweet, and what a pretty bride! You and your sis and mom..very pretty too! ;D
Awww! Congrats to them! What a beautiful couple they make!
I'm so happy for the new couple! They are so cute!
And the little paparazzi . . . adorable!
AHHH.. I love weddings.. cute couple. Love your cute dress too!
Lovely :-) Congrats to the beautiful couple!
Wow! I had no idea a wedding was in the works. Congrats to all!
Loved all the pictures, especially the mini paparazzi. :)
I am sure there were plenty of tears shed. When I think about my son getting married, it's an overwhelming thought.
I love weddings! Her dress is GORGEOUS! Course, it looks kinda like mine, so I might be a little biased :)
Congratulations! This post is so heart-warming. Love it.
Oh sweet pictures! I love them all- everyone looks handsome and the bride was beautiful! My favorite though, is the last one- that's just priceless!
Congrats to newly weds, love to see good people come together as one forever.
Such a cute way to display the wedding post!!
Everything looked so lovely.. and it's so happy to see people who are truly in love.. instead of bad TV hook ups...
Hold on. It's really over for Brad and Emily? Waaaah!!!
I love weddings! The bride was beautiful and so were you! Congratulations to the happy couple. :)
Congratulations to the happy couple! very sweet post.
So the whole Brad and Emily thing didn't work out? Who would have thought!
CONGRATS TO YOUR SON AND HIS NEW BRIDE, THEY LOOK ADORABLE.
Congrats!! They look so happy. It will be fun to see what sort of shots the paparazzi got :)
What great photos! I wish them a lifetime of happiness.
Whoa, whoa... Hold the phone. WHAT?!!!! I had no idea he was getting married. How did I have no idea he was getting married??!! I had to read this three times to make sure that it was really E who was the groom.
At first glance in the men picture I had to look twice because I thought Emerson was George. The bride looked beautiful. Congrats to the couple.
You changed your planned dress, you looked beautiful too.
Mary, She likes secrets just like you :)
He is so cute! She is radiant. Are they living here and going to school?
Hopefully you are getting some much needed rest.
How cute they are with their cameras! I love the pic of the bride on the stairs.
I love weddings. Looks like a happy couple for sure. You look great yourself gal.
I loved the last picture of all the little kids taking pictures. so funny.
Beautiful!!! What's not to love about weddings! Full of love, hope, dreams...
What a fun post. Congratulations to them. They look so happy. And I love the paparazzi!
I use to watch the bachelor faithfully. Not these days!
Cute post! Beautiful wedding photos.
I'm thinking your paparazzi are a lot cuter than average. The wedding and celebration looked like a happy event with all of the ladies looking gorgeous and all of the gentlemen looking handsome and with smiles all around. Congratulations.
Ahhhh....I just love weddings! We are going to one in May and I can't wait. Everyone looks so gorgeous in all these photos! Happy times. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I am now following yours :)
How did I miss this post? Everyone looked handsome and beautiful - did the "paparazzi" demand payment for their photos? :-)
Post a Comment