The expecting parents went for another doctors appointment yesterday. My little Grand babies are 13 weeks and two days along. They're growing and healthy. Remember just a month ago they were tiny sized peanuts:
Well, they have changed considerably since last time we saw them:
Baby A is the left column and Baby B is on the right. That's how the doctors refer to them, Baby A and Baby B. All I C are cute lil' buggers lounging around sucking their thumbs. I tell ya, there's nothing better than being in in their mama's womb all safe and sound, except of course, in their Grandma's arms.
You know if I'm not mistaken, they bear quite a resemblance to me when I was their age. Although I found favor in sucking my two middle fingers instead.


18 comments:
I noticed that right off...how much they looked like YOU at that age.
amazing.
And yes, the best next place for them to be will be in your arms
full of.....L...
LOVE
AH you make me laugh!!
This is seriously so exciting. You lucky Grandma, you! You get to nuzzle and love adorable twin babies with none of the hard work! I tell ya though, Grandmas earn this right. You'll be a wonderful one!
You are going to have so much fun! and the fun is only beginning :)
How adorable - I'll bet you are so excite to hold them, kiss them and just snuggle!
So exciting! They don't know it yet, but they have the coolest grandma :-)
Technology is amazing. You can begin bonding before they are born...How Very Exciting for you.
I'm sure that they will need an extra pair of loving arms to hold at least one of them while mom hold the other. My daughter had twins.
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Have a great weekend. JB
Exciting news grandma!
Double the pleasure is coming your way. I am happy for you!
I am so excited for your grand-babies to get here. It's fun to anticipate new little kids coming into the world. I wish my step-daughter would decide to get working. I want another grand-baby! :) Keep posting these fun pictures.
I'm glad all is going well. Thanks for sharing.
That is so exciting!!!!
So happy for you.
They are going to be pretty happy in grandmas arms.
Great first grandbaby pics!
Oh Sami, You are going to have twins in the family. How exciting... Congrats to all. Here's to healthy baby and wonderful Grandma times ahead.
How thrilling!!! Your punch line is just cracking me up :) CONGRATS!!!
YAY glad they are still doing well. Can't wait for the gender reveal.
So exciting. A friend of mine just had twins after trying for awhile to conceive. They are super cute, but such a handful. I can't wait to find out the gender either!
Yes you are definitely one very excited soon to be grandma :)
Post a Comment