Monday, March 18, 2013

I need intervention

The babies are coming, the babies are coming!!! Spring break is only 11 days away,  not that I"m counting or anything.  Ok so maybe I am, but let me just say, the babies are coming!!

My son and his family will be spending a week with us while I'm on break from school and I can't wait.  I need to hug and squish those sweeties.

With them in mind, I can't seem to go to a store without bringing home baby stuff, mostly clothes. I get so distracted in the baby departments that I forget why I went to the store in the first place, but what does it matter baby things are way more interesting anyway.

Then I get this picture text:

Seriously aren't they the cutest things ever! After I get done drooling on my phone I notice what they are wearing and I'm thinking, drat those are the same outfits I bought for them. Somebody got the jump on me.  

 I went down into the guest room where my collection of baby things are and went through all the bags, and dang it, I couldn't find those outfits, yet I swear I bought them.

Then.....the brain returned to my head. Those ARE the outfits I bought. I already gave them to the boys when we saw them a month ago. 

Yeah, I finally get it, they were just showing Grandma how cute they look in their new duds.



14 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

You put a smile on my face. I think it is so cute that you are shopping and getting ready for some cuddle time with the twins. Have fun cuddling during spring break.

Connie said...

I can see why you are excited, those two little guys look so adorable and happy that I want to squeeze and hug them too and they aren't even my grandchildren. Enjoy your grandma time.

Unknown said...

Time for some serious spoiling! They are adorable! Have a wonderful time.
Laurie
Lulu and Daisy

Julia said...

Wow, did they ever grew fast. Enjoy your grandma time and cuddles. Don't forget to roll up your sleeves for diaper changes too, lol. They are beautiful.
Enjoy.
JB

Shelly said...

Precious little babies! Oh, I can't wait to be a grandma! You enjoy them (although i know you already will!!!)

wendy said...

"your brain returned to your head"....that was funny.
I can imagine your heart goes pitter patter everytime you get to look at those little kiddies. And the thought that they are coming must have you "over the moon".

sinika said...

Cute babies!! Cute outfits too...

Nat said...

Too precious! Enjoy every moment with them...

lesa said...

Enjoy every minute! They are such cutie pies:)

ALSO,

You won my giveaway of the book Eliza R. Snow. Will you please send me an email with your home address and Deseret Book will send you a copy of the book. Congrats!

Andrea said...

What cuties! And the outfits are really stinkin' cute, too. :D

Rachel said...

Oh goodness... how on earth can you handle all that cuteness??? Just look how happy they are - that melts your heart. (and me? it makes my ovaries hurt! :)

Yay for you getting to see them soon!

Sherie Christensen said...

That sounds like something I would do! That is a great picture. Both babies look so happy -- at the same time. Have the best spring break ever!

Amy said...

*giggling!*

Those babies are SO CUTE!!!!

tammy said...

Laughing. I can totally see myself doing something like that. Such cute babies! Enjoy your time with them.