Nope, lookin' good! ;)
I remember those days. Snow Jazz needed shoes every eight weeks. Back then in our Navy days it was forty dollars. Snow Jazz had better shoes than I did at the time. (Smiles)
Everyone likes a little junk in the trunk! :)
Lol! Okay thank you for the laugh, always good to laugh.
Not at all! Totally rockin' the shoes!
Aww, looking good at both ends, ha,ha,ha.Have a great Friday.Hugs,JB
Voluptuous. The word is voluptuous!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nope, lookin' good! ;)
I remember those days. Snow Jazz needed shoes every eight weeks. Back then in our Navy days it was forty dollars. Snow Jazz had better shoes than I did at the time. (Smiles)
Everyone likes a little junk in the trunk! :)
Lol! Okay thank you for the laugh, always good to laugh.
Not at all! Totally rockin' the shoes!
Aww, looking good at both ends, ha,ha,ha.
Have a great Friday.
Hugs,
JB
Voluptuous. The word is voluptuous!
Post a Comment