Hi Saimi, I just caught up on your blog, so happy anniversary (belatedly), and I hope your spring break was enjoyed without the sniffles, and that you enjoy your around the world dining, and especially that you enjoy having your cute grandbabies living closer! That's great! I like that you take your neighbor's kids to a movie when you want a buddy. I bet they loved it.
5 comments:
Oh Saimi, I love your twin rhyme. They are precious. I got a good laugh at seeing them in the fridge. That is some cute.
Hugs,
JB
You've just created a book for your two wee ones. Now you just need to publish it. :)
Two cute! ;)
Yes, I thought it was clever too. LOL!
Love it!! Love the poem and love the cute adorable boys. You make me jealous that my mom doesn't live closer!
Hi Saimi, I just caught up on your blog, so happy anniversary (belatedly), and I hope your spring break was enjoyed without the sniffles, and that you enjoy your around the world dining, and especially that you enjoy having your cute grandbabies living closer! That's great! I like that you take your neighbor's kids to a movie when you want a buddy. I bet they loved it.
Post a Comment