As I was looking down at my phone he asked, 'Where did you put the Din rail?'
All of a sudden my mind races back to the day before when I was tidying up the garage. Truly that was the extent of it, I was just tidying up.
The garage consists mostly of his bike equipment which is very similar to a cycle shop. Bikes hanging from the ceiling, wheels, tubes, helmets, tools, lubricants, bike racks and everything else that encompasses bike riding.
The other part of the garage are shelves and cupboards filled with power tools and manly things.
Now don't get me wrong, there is room for my car which is all I care about but once in a while, the garage is in need of some attention and that is exactly what I gave it.
I don't typically throw things I don't know about away, but I will put them in places I think they should go so when the husband asked about a Din rail, Im thinking what in the heck is a Din rail and what did I possibly do with it.
The only rail thing I came across was a rack that attaches to the top of a car to haul bikes and I know I didn't move that.
So I asked, 'What's a Din rail?'
It's a metal rail used for mounting components like circuit breakers etc..
Ok, still not ringing a bell so I kept going on about it.
What does it look like?
I have no idea where it could be.
Then I began giggling, a Din rail, really?
What kind of name is a Din rail anyway? Sounds like a good word for a guessing game. Throw that one on a crowd of people and see what definition they come up with. Besides the crazy usual term for a mounting bracket, I was still trying to rack my brain on why I didn't have a recollection of it in the slightest.
I have no idea where it could be.
Then I began giggling, a Din rail, really?
What kind of name is a Din rail anyway? Sounds like a good word for a guessing game. Throw that one on a crowd of people and see what definition they come up with. Besides the crazy usual term for a mounting bracket, I was still trying to rack my brain on why I didn't have a recollection of it in the slightest.
I continued on about not having a clue and asked again, 'Now what does it look like, because I seriously have no idea what it is let alone where I could have put it.'
Finally, he stopped me in my ramblings and said, 'Saimi! I was voice texting Justin and asking him.'
Now this really hit my funny bone and I couldn't stop laughing. Here I am thinking I was having a conversation with him, getting ready to show him something on my phone and he's voice texting an employee having his own conversation about a Din rail.
As I'm giggling away, he's looking at me like I'm a crazy girl and I'm looking at him like, how can you not see the humor in this.
As I'm giggling away, he's looking at me like I'm a crazy girl and I'm looking at him like, how can you not see the humor in this.
2 comments:
Hi Saimi! I found this hysterical as it mimics my husband and myself. I can so relate! Have a blessed day!
Funny to me !! Have a super day...
Post a Comment