This years menu was Witches Brew, consisting of Dragons tongue,
diced frogs and monkey brains,
along with Mummified garlic bread,
a bloody skull
and cupcakes to die for.
After the night was over,
the witch cackled as she got on her
broom and flew away promising
never to return again
broom and flew away promising
never to return again
until next year....





6 comments:
Hi~
You must be the original...whitchy woman... ;0) Looks like a great menu...really it does look great, and creative! I love Halloween!
Bugs and Hugs,
Barb
Hahah, I love everything on the menu but what ever is that on that bowl of soup? Dragon's tongue?
eeks. It all sound like good fun...Happy Halloween.
Hugs, Julia
The menu is hilarious! You are very creative. Hope you have an excellent weekend.
You are so creative! I love it!
What fun..great imagination. Love the menu..looks good, sounds awful..Happy weekend
Oh my gosh! That is so hilarious.....and a little disgusting.
You're a very clever lady.
Post a Comment