Saturday, October 13, 2018

A Fall Day






A Good Day

6 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful day! Loved every pic! Especially the very last one!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Excellent Selfie or Ussie... your trees and shadows are just like mine, but yours have turned gold and red and mine are green. mine will never look like yours but yours will look like mine in the spring

Julia said...

Love the nice selfie of both of you. Great fall photos.
I haven't been on a bike since I was a young girl but I still remember how fun it was to ride a bike.
Hugs, Julia

Barb said...

Hi Saimi!

Wow - what gorgeous pictures!! I love this time of year, mostly because of all the color. It seems like everytime I turn a corner there is something beautiful! What a great way to spend the day with your sweetheart!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Cindy said...

Gorgeous pictures! The older I get the more I like Fall. Once I get used to the idea that summer is indeed over, I can embrace Fall. :)

Lisa said...

Beautiful Fall pictures! Looks likes a great time for a bike ride.
Lisa.