This little bag of deliciousness is one to stay away from. My dear sister introduced it to us by her mouth watering description of raspberries dipped in white chocolate then again in dark chocolate.
Now imagine a whole bag of them.
'Saimi, you've got to try these frozen chocolate covered raspberries from Costco. Oh my gosh they are so addicting!'
Ok, we'll look for them.
'Saimi have you tried those raspberries I was telling you about yet?'
Oh, no sorry I keep forgetting to look.
Finally during a Costco run, the husband and I not only remembered but found them.
As soon as we put the groceries in the car I opened the bag of frozen raspberries and popped one in my mouth.
It only took one to tell me it wasn't a good idea. As soon as I tasted the dark chocolate melt in my mouth and the frozen berry in the middle I knew instantly the path I was going down.
Every time I walked by the kitchen I ended up opening the freezer and popping one in my mouth.
It wasn't long before the bag was empty and we found ourselves back at Costco in their freezer section.
I put another bag in our cart but this time I noticed the price and mentioned to the husband we can't buy those anymore.
As he looked at the bag in the cart he said, 'You mean after this bag?'
Yes of course after this bag.
Keeping myself in check this time, I put them in our garage freezer with the out of sight, out of mind hoping to temper the temptation thought.
It seemed like a good idea but dang, my car is in the garage which is just steps from the freezer and since they are never really out of mind, I hope the next time I go anywhere in my car, it won't be for a Costco run.


4 comments:
I know what I'm buying the next time I go to Costco....
I can't eat these but I sure would if I could. I am a sugar addict and once I start on anything sweet can not control it. as in 6 donuts at one sitting and the other 6 by nightfall. I am on the no sugar wagon now
It's a good thing I can't eat those because most chocolate have soy lecithin as an emulsifier so I stay away from it. However, I can eat Free Trade chocolate as they use cocoa butter instead of soy lecithin. There's plenty of other treats that are sinful. lol...
Hugs, Julia
LOL OMGOSH,Saimi!!! We are sisters parted by fate! I swear things like that actually call my name every time I walk by...lol xo Diana
Post a Comment