Friday, November 20, 2009

The Abortion



The creature is really becoming a problem and seems to take advantage of me in the mornings. It wakes me up with it's scratching and clawing, I'm even beginning to think it has teeth. But with a full day a head of me I downed a pill and and kept moving. 8:00 am physical therapy, 9:00 hair appointment followed by a 1:00 quilt class. I had no time to worry about the beast. When the physical therapist saw the creature trying to ooze it's way out of my leg, they called in a doctor to examine it. There was no doubt in his mind what needed to be done. The creature must be aborted. If I was to wait any longer, it would have come out on its own making a mess of everything. He took me back to his room, prepped the leg and made a slice. Oh my, that angry beast had no choice but to spill out, and out it came. I've never seen anything like it, there was so much fluid, blood and puss spewing out, my leg looked as if it was barfing over and over again. But how it felt good to be rid of the creature. To make sure it's 100 percent drained, I go into surgery tomorrow morning and they will flush, clean the leg and cut away all that is left of the dead alien... Monday morning I go back into surgery where they will flush it out once again. I'm hoping after all this I should be coming down the home stretch and my leg, who was once host to the creature, can now finally heal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this is the start to the end for you. Good luck tomorrow.

Mary said...

I really do consider myself pro-life, but that son of a @#$%^ had it coming. I hope things improve! I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this pain.