
Sunday night the husband and I were on our way home from our weekly family dinner, I was driving. I happened to cross over into the other lane without using my blinker when lo and behold flashing lights appear in my rear view mirror. Can you even believe this? A cop is pulling me over because I failed to signal. Anyway, after I stop and roll down my window, he comes strutting up to my car and introduces himself, then proceeds to say, "I pulled you over because you crossed in front of me without using your signal." Imagine my surprise. Then, with a hint of sarcasm, he continues, "So what, you don't like to use your blinker?" I replied, "I guess I didn't pay attention, I'm just driving home listening to country music." He takes my license and insurance card and goes back to his car. The husband looks at me and repeats, "On my way home, listening to country music?" Whatever. The cop comes back and lets me off the hook, hands me my license, and tells me from now on to use my signal. I get the whole pull over thing, I know cops find ways to pull people over so they can check them out and to make sure they are on the up and up. I suppose I could have been a drug runner or gangster, but instead he hit the jackpot with a country loving bimbo. The irony of the entire evening is, as we got closer to our house, a guy driving a truck behind me is riding my tail like a crazy person, then passes me while an on coming car is turning the corner. I'm surprised he didn't get hit. So I have to ask myself, where is the police when you really need them?
5 comments:
they're harassing the "country loving bimbo." At least you got off without the ticket.
I havent been pulled over in seven years. It was just my luck to be driving down a long straight county road from work to the highway with not a car in sight. The minute I turned on my brights, a car pulls behind me and ... yep, a lonely county deputy pulls me over. "I stopped you because you failed to dim your brights." The officer proceeded to inform me that he was on a DUI task force looking for drunk drivers. I guess I was a prime target with those birghts on. SEVEN Years! Seven years ago was my last time getting stopped Seven years later, my track record is ruined because I had my brights on.
Was that the cop that pulled you over? The one in the picture? Did you notice that the cop behind him has his lights on as well, and notice the third cop.That must have been some country you were listening to.
He should have given you a ticket just for listening to country music.
Has Neil Daimond been replaced with country music?? Sista, you are very naughty!
Post a Comment