Friday, September 23, 2011

The fender bender

This is my car
I love my car. 

This is what my car looks like now:

This is what happened;
Can you  believe it? I was making a left turn when SMACK! Come to find out I know the kid that rear ended me.
He ended up with a broken nose and a sore chest and as for me, a few bumps and bruises, nothing that a little Ibuprofen can't handle. We were both so very lucky. As I spun in the other lane I had a near miss of an on coming car.

To say the least, I know the Lord was watching over us.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho Saimi. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Wow! you were watched over indeed. So sorry about your car.

I have to comment as annonymous. It won't let me leave comments otherwise.

Sue Heugly from Haven of Refuge

Anonymous said...

Oh Saimi, I'm so glad your o.k. {{hugs}}

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

glad you're okay, that can be scary!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! You have angels watching over you for sure...so glad you are ok! :D

Connie said...

OUCH!!!! So glad your guardian angel was with you on that one, and that there were no serious injuries.

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful you are okay and the kid in the other car is too. Sure sorry about your pretty car getting bunged up though. Hugs

W.C.Camp said...

Wow - thank goodness everybody is ok. I know it is sad to see your car beat up but it can be fixed. Glad you are healthy and soon back to as good as new!! W.C.C.

Patricia said...

Oh my, I hope everthing gets repaired and you're back on the road in no time. Thank goodness you all weren't seriously hurt. Take care.

Darrell said...

Ouch for both you and your car!

sinika said...

Oh no!! Glad everyone is okay!

" Hit It......." said...

I am really sorry about your car. However, I am glad that you are ok. Are you sore...it looks a little brutal?

Rachel said...

That is so insanely scary... I know from awful experience. So thankful that you were okay!

Nat said...

How dreadful!!! Poor you! Just so glad that everyone is OK... fenders can be unbended and bruises and bumps will heal! Take care x

Tacie said...

Wow, that must have been quite an impact by the looks of those cars! So, so glad you were both protected from terrible injury! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Yikes!!! That is so scary. He must have been going pretty fast... his car is all scrunched up.

This is Mary. Your blog hates me and does not let me post under my ID.

Mom of 12 said...

So glad you are OK! Hope you get it all fixed soon.
Sandy

Crystal Pistol said...

Ack! I hope you are okay emotionally now that your car has been damaged! that's no fun at all! You certainly WERE blessed to have a mild accident. It could always be so much worse.

wendy said...

Yowza!!! that is really unfortunate, but the main thing if no one was seriously injured. Yes indeed, the Lord was watching over you. Bummer for the car..........
I was in a head on car collision when I was 17, and it took me years to "mentally" recover from that. I am terrified of every being in a serious accident like that ever again. I never drove until I was 21, as I was too afraid. We had a drunk driver run into us.

Mike and Adrianne said...

I'm glad you were both ok--well, mostly ok!

Connie said...

Wow! I think your cute little car got out of that ordeal splendidly! It could have been so much worse. Glad you're OK. Keep that ibuprofen in you!

What I Did Today said...

Oh my gosh! How scary!!!! I'm so glad that everyone is okay and that you didn't hit that other car. I feel sorry for the kid with the broken nose and for your cars. Wow. Hope you recover real soon.

Amy said...

Ouch!!!!

So glad you're okay, and that no one was seriously hurt!!

Car accidents freak me out so bad. You have to say "Everyone's okay" before saying "So and so was in a car accident" so I don't panic.

Chelsey Hoge said...

Holy Cow! So glad that you are okay and nothing major happened to you. What is next with your car?