Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sun, Sand and Sisters

The sista's and I spent 7 beautiful fun filled days of girl time under the hot Mexican sun.
This isn't our first rodeo, my two sister in-laws and my sister have been vacationing together for the past 5 years doing what girls do best.
But If I told you everything we did then I'd be breaking the code - you know, what goes on in Mexico, stays in Mexico so I'll just share a few pictures so you can, well.... get the picture.

 Of course it wasn't all fun and games, there was a small matter of a flat. I believe our taxi driver was training for the Indi-500 at the rate he was driving. The only thing he was lacking was a pit crew. As you can see we were of no help to him what so ever, and if he did have a pit crew the spare would have fit his car.

 We abandoned ship and left the poor man wallowing in his squashed dreams of becoming  famous and caught the next taxi that happened by.
Out of the 286 pictures I took of our time together, I must say this is my favorite. I love my sister and cherish every minute I spend with her.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

What a terrific vacation! I love that last picture, too. Fun and family- you just can't beat it!

Julia said...

You girls must have has a wonderful girl time vacation together, Love the last photo. I am almost envious.

Hugs,
JB

Patricia said...

Now that's a terrific summer vacation. You should frame the last photo. It's fabulous and would make a good Christmas gift for your sister.

You asked about my camera. It's a Nikon D5000.

Connie said...

How fun! I love that you took a pic by the taxi while the driver was laboring to fix the flat! That last picture is great! Vacationing with the sistas sounds like a good thing to do.

Nat said...

Looks fabulous! Glad you girls had a great time :-)